Advance registration is now closed. Onsite registration will be
open beginning at 10am on Friday, January 24th.
Announcing the 22nd Annual
PERSPECTIVES IN UROLOGY: POINT-COUNTERPOINT
January 24-26, 2014 ~ The Scottsdale Plaza Resort ~ Scottsdale, Arizona
Program Overview/Statement of Need
This activity is intended to educate urologists, oncologists, and other health care professionals involved in the diagnosis and management of urological diseases. It is particularly suited for those preparing for board (re)certification exams. The goal of this program is to enhance understanding of the evolving concepts in the current and future treatment strategies of this specialty to ensure the highest standard of patient care and safety.
This activity is designed for and will benefit urologists, urologic oncologists, medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, and other health care professionals involved in the diagnosis and management of urologic diseases.
Continuing Education Credit
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint sponsorship of The University of Colorado School of Medicine and Grant/Downing. The University of Colorado School of Medicine is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Colorado School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 12.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Rates are determined by the following schedule:
Fellows, Residents, Students and Allied Health Professionals* – $350
- Criteria for Postdoctoral Fellows and Residents: To be eligible for the reduced fee, you must be employed by an institution as a postdoctoral fellow who is within two years of graduation or a medical resident who is within six years of receipt of the MD degree. Proof of status is by letter from the head of the program on official letterhead.
- Criteria for Student Rate: Any undergraduate or pre-doctoral student requesting the student rate must provide either a legible photocopy of a current University ID or a letter on university letterhead from the department chair, indicating your status and anticipated graduation date.
If your registration must be canceled and your request is received in writing by 5pm MST December 20, 2013, your paid tuition, less a $75 administrative fee, will be refunded. No refunds will be granted after December 20, 2013.
We welcome our exhibitors/sponsors:
- Algeta US & Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals
- Cook Medical
- Ferring Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Genomic Health
- Janssen Biotech, Inc.
- Medivation/Astellas Oncology
- Olympus America, Inc.
We also extend our appreciation to:
- Algeta US, LLC
- Amgen, Inc.
- Audio-Digest Foundation
- Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals
for educational grants provided for the 22nd Annual Perspectives in Urology: Point Counterpoint.